Every new Bride wants to look the very best they can for their BIG day, as dozens of eyes will be firmly focused on them as they walk down the aisle. A bride’s worst nightmare is that they won’t fit into their dream wedding dress and as the day approaches they are stressed out and anxious. But armed with the right knowledge and a “Herbalife Weight Loss Plan” they can lose weight and look great in time for the big day.
For most brides it’s a weight loss challenge as they make the mistake of waiting till the last minute to lose weight, but one of the most important things to remember if you are trying to lose weight is to start early. For example, don’t try to lose 20 pounds two months before the big day. The key is to plan ahead so that you can lose the weight healthily and gradually. Don’t be tempted by diets that promise quick results. The only approach that works is creating a deficit in your total calories by taking in fewer calories and exercising more. If you skip meals your body will respond by lowering your metabolism and slowing your weight loss!
If you follow a Herbalife Weight Loss Plan you will achieve weight loss, lose inches, have more energy and fewer cravings.
The “Herbalife Weight Loss Plan” features:
- a single healthy meal with plenty of fruit & vegetables
- 2 meal-replacement shakes tailored to your protein needs, and protein snacks to promote metabolism and reduce hunger
- supplements to enhance health and cell nutrition
It’s very easy for brides to say “I don’t have time to exercise” as every bride is busy planning her wedding. Finding free time to exercise is hard to find, so you have to make the most of the time that you have. Below are listed types of cardio exercises that will help you lose calories:
Step Aerobics – one of the most favourite cardio exercises preferred by women. Step Aerobics mainly target your legs, hips and Gluteus maximus and can burn approx. 400 calories in 30 minutes.
2. Bicycling – stationary or outdoors – it’s a great cardio exercise, depending on resistance and speed can burn 250 to 500 calories in 30 minutes.
3. Swimming – like cross-country skiing is an excellent cardio exercise as it’s a full body exercise. Doing the breast stroke can burn approx. 400 calories in 30 minutes.
5. Rock Climbing – is not only a cardio exercise, but also uses arm and leg strength and power. Rock Climbing can burn up to 380 calories in 30 minutes.
6. Cross-Country Skiing – whether on a machine or outdoors on snow, it’s an incredible cardio exercise as it involves both upper and lower body. A 145 lb person can burn approx 330 calories in 30 minutes.
7. Running – Running is an excellent cardio exercise because all you need is a pair of quality running shoes. Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.
8. Elliptical Trainer – is an excellent cardio exercise and is a great way to build endurance. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
9. Rowing – is both a cardio exercise as well as giving your arms an incredible workout. A 145 LB person can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.
10. Walking – Brisk walking is a less strenuous form of cardio exercise, but can burn up to 180 calories in 30 minutes. Sprinting, adding hills or an incline can increase amount of calories burned.
For the real high intensity cardio people out there who love the H.I.I.T training (High Intensity Interval Training), below are the top three cardio exercise which will provide amazing results!
1. Skipping Rope – This is one of the simplest, yet most effective exercise one can do. In just 15 to 20 minutes, skipping will give you an unparalleled total body workout. Using the skipping rope is ideal for cardiovascular endurance and enhances performance in virtually any sport – tennis, basketball, football, skiing, volleyball and more. This simple exercise is also great for eye-hand coordination, lateral movement, foot and hand speed and agility.
2. Sprinting – Sprinting burns HUGE amounts of calories, combined with running / jogging can bring amazing results.
3. Spinning – These high-intensity workouts to music simulate a challenging bike ride, complete with hills, valleys and varying speeds, all dictated by the group instructor.
If you would like further information on a “Herbalife Weight Loss Plan” personalised programs are available. Just email me on [email protected]
Alternatively if you want to buy Herbalife products, click on my “Wellness Products Store” and register.
Jan – Wellness Coach for Herbalife