Nutrition Tips for a Good Health
Nutrition Tips for Good Health
Your body needs nutrients to function properly. Getting the right amount of these nutrients is necessary to ensure balanced nutrition, which provides fuel for your daily activities and can help you achieve a healthy, active life. The following are some helpful tips:
- Always eat a healthy breakfast. After you’ve slept for hours, your body cries out for food. That’s why breakfast is such an important meal; it kick-starts your metabolism and provides energy to start your day.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently during the day to help prevent energy slumps and cravings for sugary snacks.
- Healthy snacks, including fruits, vegetables and small servings of protein, such as unsalted nuts, yogurt or low-fat cheese, during midmorning and midafternoon, will help you avoid overeating at lunch or dinnertime.
- Shift your food choices towards a balanced, healthy diet, Aim to provide your body every day with a wide range of nutrients, including protein, whole grains and several servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Protein is an essential nutrient and in every part of the body. Protein has a number of different roles, including building and maintaining of body tissues, providing a source of energy, and controlling important metabolic processes. Protein can be found in animal sources, such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy products, and in plant foods such as beans, lentils and soybeans. Plant sources of protein contain less fat than animal protein. Eat two to three servings of protein from different sources every day. For more on Protein – click here.
- Fibre is an important component of a healthy, balanced diet. It helps your digestive system to process food and to absorb nutrients. Fibre is typically found in foods that come from plants. Good sources of fibre include fruits, vegetables, beans, oats, whole-grain rice and pasta, whole wheat bread, nuts, seeds and brans.
- Reduce levels of sugar, saturated fat and salt in your diet by checking the nutrition information on food labels and limiting the amount you consume.
- Ensure a regular intake of fluids to stay properly hydrated.
Eating well doesn’t have to be inconvenient. Are you finding it hard to get all the nutrition you need? Convenient, healthy meals and supplements can be help you reach the recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and protein.
Reach your health goals with nutritious products from my Herbalife Wellness Products Store.
Click here to register to see prices and order 🙂